Collaborating directly with you to achieve your unique health care goals. Members will have expedited referrals to our network of best in class specialists, secure online access to their medical records, and a one-on-one relationship with Dr Jordanides.
FREE, NO OBLIGATION
Would you like to book a FREE,
NO OBLIGATION Meet &
Greet appointment with me?
I am an Internal Medicine physician with 15 years of clinical experience. My training begins with the completion of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering followed by Medical School at Texas Tech University. I then served my residency in Internal Medicine at the University of California, Irvine, followed by a faculty position at UCI. After residency, a variety of extraordinary professional experiences laid the important clinical ground work for the type of physician I am today.
Early in my career, I practiced and studied under the prominent Harvard-trained internist, Dr. Ann Mass, in Aspen, Colorado. I learned to apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of my patients, across all spectrums of the care continuum. During this time, I was the Medical Director of Carmichael Training Systems and worked to maximize the performance of elite athletes from across the country.
As founder of the Inpatient Hospitalist program at Eisenhower Medical Center (EMC) in Rancho Mirage, I worked closely with EMC physician executives to build a highly successful program, and also acquired a comprehensive understanding of the complex challenges of inpatient care.
I brought this experience to Hoag and worked with Pacific Hospitalist Associates (PHA), a highly regarded single specialty Internal Medicine group that provides inpatient care at Hoag. I continue to work closely with PHA for my patients who require acute hospital services. In close consultation with the Executive Leadership Team of Hoag Hospital, I led the development of a 40-physician integrated primary care medical group. As the key physician of this project of unprecedented scale, I cultivated deep and meaningful relationships with both clinical and administrative physician-leaders in Orange County and beyond.
Now, I utilize these resources to achieve the mission of my practice: to deliver the absolute highest level of care to all of my patients, 24/7. It is a privilege to create lasting and caring relationships with each and every one of my patients. My patients have access to the most up to date medical intelligence and are carefully guided through the complex health care system. All medical diagnoses and treatment in my office are focused and expedited – you will receive the right care, at the right time, at the right place.
Outside of the office, I enjoy spending time with my beautiful wife and two young children. On the weekends you can usually find us at Bolsa Chica Beach or grabbing a bite at the local diner. We also catch quite a few live sporting events, and my son especially enjoys watching his dad serve as the Team Internist for the LA KISS, an expansion Arena Football Team which plays at the Honda Center. It is my honor to get to know you and provide for all of your health care needs. Please contact my office to schedule your first appointment.
What is Concierge?Find out more
What is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge medicine is designed to give patients an alternative to standard practices and more control in the healthcare process.
The concierge model brings the practice of medicine back to the physician and patient. It is no longer about finishing the appointment in less than 10 minutes or writing prescriptions based upon a few symptoms. This model also allows the doctor to spend much more time with each patient, gain meaningful, rich family history, and make diagnosis and treatment of any health issues infinitely more accurate.
The practice size is limited so that the physician can offer a more personalized care experience for every patient and an assortment of additional benefits. In exchange for this, the patient agrees to become a member of the practice.
The limited practice size allows for many other enhancements to the care provided –little to no waiting for your appointment and much more of the care can be provided electronically because the physician knows you and your health much better.
The most common misconception about concierge medicine is that insurance is not accepted. Each concierge practice is designed differently, so it’s important to ask your concierge practice manager how they handle insurance and the cost of office visits.
It is also important to know how they handle referrals outside of the concierge practice. Do they help you with the first appointment? Do they match the referral to your insurance to maximize your insurance benefits? And do they send your records ahead to the specialist office so that your appointment can be the most productive possible?
IM365 ProgramFind out more
IM365 Health: Core Benefits
1. Same Day Appointments – We are able to get you in when you need to be seen.
2. 60 Minute Appointments – So you have plenty of time to address all of your concerns.
3. My Personal Cell – For any health-related issues on the weekend or after hours. No more waiting until Monday to get a prescription.
4. Home Visits – With IM365 Health’s WELLth program I am able to come to your home if you are unable to make it to my office.
5. Proprietary Referral Network – After many years as a healthcare professional in Newport Beach, I have developed deep connections with the area’s top specialists. My office is able to get you expedited appointments with these best-in-class specialists.
6. Comprehensive Health Profile – Each IM365 member has a complete health record that continues to develop as you stay with my practice. Any records that you have with other specialists are collected and stored in our secure electronic medical record. Your entire health history is at my fingertips for more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
7.Care Coordination and Strategic Navigation – Your journey through the complex health care system can be a daunting task. Allow me and my team to be the ‘insiders’ with the knowledge to get you the care you need. This includes inpatient visits by me if you are hospitalized at Hoag, specialist appointment scheduling, medical transport, mobile phlebotomy, and so much more.
8. Patient Portal – Easy access to your electronic medical record whenever and wherever you want via my HIPAA certified, highly secure patient portal.
9. In-Office Lab Draws – Convenient for our busy members who do not have time to waste sitting at a lab.
10. Pre-Negotiated Cash Prices – Particularly helpful for members with high-deductibles or restrictive networks (such as Covered California), as well as for our international members.